Research at METU starts in the undergraduate years!
Please find the opportunities for undergraduate research funding below:
1. TÜBİTAK 2209-A Undergraduate Students Research Support Schema
2. ADIM ODTÜ Undergraduate Research Support Schema
1. Do we need an advisor for our application?
For TÜBİTAK 2209: Yes. You need to contact a potential project advisor whose field is of interest to your project topic.
For ADIM ODTÜ: No. Still, if you wish to do so, you can contact a potential project advisor whose field is of interest to your project topic. But this is not a must.
2. Who can be our project advisor?
For TÜBİTAK 2209-A Program, anyone enrolled in/has completed their PhD degree can become your advisor. This includes Research Assistants who are enrolled in PhD studies. Contact your choice of departmental staff and discuss your project to see if they are available to support it as an advisor. Note that for TÜBİTAK 2209 projects, the maximum number of projects the same advisor can support is five.
3. Is there any additional benefit of TÜBİTAK 2209-A compared to ADIM ODTÜ Projects?
Those who are eligible for TÜBİTAK 2209-A will be additionally supported by ADIM ODTÜ.
4. Who can I contact for further information?
Departmental Undergraduate Research Coordinator: Res. Asst. Pınar TURAN ptopal [at] metu.edu.tr
Click here for previous conference presentations of FLE students.